At this time, the Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio is looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to help us fulfill our mission.
Please click on the position you are interested in, complete the form, and Submit!
A member of the Epilepsy Center staff will follow-up with qualified candidates!
Currently we have two positions for which we are accepting applications.
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL: Direct Support Professionals are responsible for providing education, training, support and advocacy services, empowering individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities to exercise their rights and responsibilties as citizens of the community. The ability to work a flexible schedule is required. Direct Support Professionals will be expected to work in ICF/MR homes licensed by the Epilepsy Center or other residential locations where the agency provides residential services.
Required Education and Experience
* High School Diploma
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Possess a valid driver’s license, vehicle available for work, automobile
liability insurance and a safe, clean driving record (no more than 6 points
* Ability to regularly, intermittently and spontaneously lift, transfer and
reposition individuals up to 50 pounds.
JOB COACH: The Job Coach in this classification, under the supervision of the Program Manager, provides facilitation of the Discovery process and/or individualized assessment process along with on-the-job training and support to individuals in community employment or production facility.
Required Education and Experience:
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Possess a high school diploma or GED
* One (1) year experience as a Job Coach, Teacher in a school based setting,
Vocational Trainer, or Direct Support Professional working in a community-
based setting is required
* Valid driver’s license with less than 6 points
* Transportation to use for work
* Maintain current car insurance in yourname
* Ability to life 50 pounds; may require lifting and/or transferring individual
for assistance with personal care.
We are a great organization looking for great people!